The SWCRPC was awarded $1,500,000 in funding through the VT DEC Clean Water Initiative Program (CWIP) to support statewide partners in implementing the design and construction of clean water improvement projects as identified on the DEC Watershed Projects Database. Eligible projects are evaluated for their cost effective reduction in sedimentation and nutrient loading to surface waters. This grant program does not require local match for projects located in non-MS4 communities.
There have been three rounds of requests for applications. The third round has closed and applications are under review. The release of a fourth round is not scheduled at this time.
Importantly, support documents for subgrantees have been updated as of June 1st, so please use current linked support forms and templates below.
Continue to send all applications, subgrant agreement and report documents, invoicing and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Materials (Round 3 Request)
- Design/Implementation Block Grant Application Form
- Project Locator Map Instructions
- Budget Template
- Project Readiness Screening Form
- DEC Technical Staff Approval Form
- Confirmation of Match Commitment Letter Template
- DIBG Eligible Project Types
- Application Checklist & Document Order
- Application Submission Guidance & Changes
Sub-Grantee Resources (Updated 6/1/20)
- DIBG Project Types-Deliverables, Performance Measures & Milestones
- Act 154 Certificate of Good Standing
- Approval to Subcontract Form
- Subcontract Pass-through Language
- Sample Draft RPC-Town Agreement Template
- Quarterly Progress Report
- Interim Report Template
- Invoice Template
- Final Performance Report-Attachment E
- Form 430-M
- Final Report Stormwater BMP’s
- Operation & Maintenance Plan & Agreement Template
- Letter of Commitment to Next Steps Template
- Final Report Photo Format